General Data Protection Regulation 2018
What We Collect
We may collect the following information (but not limited to):
- Personal details about you and any partner such as name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, health details, IP address.
- Other relevant information required to provide you with the services we may offer or discuss.
We will only request and process this information if it is relevant.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require certain information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Administration and record keeping by Your Review.
- It may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing compliance with any regulatory rules.
- You may give us information about another person such as a spouse or partner however Your Review are required to verify the identity of the other person and request their consent to continue.
- We may send you information about our products and services which we think you may find interesting or useful. By providing us with the relevant contact details, you consent to us contacting you by telephone, mobile, text, post, email or other electronic means where specified. You can tell us to stop at any time if you do not wish to be contacted by any of these methods. However, you must remember that we may be contractually or legally required to provide certain information in writing.
- Your Review will share information with UnderwriteMe who will compare, quote and underwrite on behalf of various life insurance companies. The companies listed on the Your Reviews panel, include, but are not limited to, and may change from time to time:
Scottish Widows, Liverpool Victoria, Aegon, Royal London, The Exeter, AIG, One Family, Metlife
- Any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with (new GDPR regulations).
- Your Review record telephone calls for training and monitoring purposes. We use a company called ConnectIQ to monitor the calls.
- Your Review use a dialler system which is provided by Connex. The dialler system stores names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Your Review store personal information relating to customers on a Client Relationship Management system called Intelligent Office.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information at any time by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing to Your Review Ltd, Top Floor, Topley House, 52 Wash Lane, Bury, BL9 6AS.
- Please specify which methods of contact you no longer agree to us contacting you by.
- You have the right to request a copy of all the personal information we hold about you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR). Please contact us explaining what personal information you require. In most cases Your Review will not charge for this service however we do have the right to charge an administrative cost should we feel the request is excessive. Fees will not exceed £10. Information will be provided within a month from the day you request it. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
- If at any point you are unhappy with the way you feel we are handling your data you can contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on 0303 123 1113 or visiting https://ico.org.uk/
General Data Protection GDPR
GDPR – Your Rights
Right to be informed – You have the right to be informed how we use your data.
Right of access – You have the right to all personal data we hold about you.
Right to rectification – You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure – You have the right to erasure of your details.
Right to restrict processing – You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
Right to data portability – You have the right to request the movement, copy or transfer of your personal data.
Right to object – Processing based on legitimate interests or direct marketing.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Right to complain – You have the right to complain to us if you feel your data has been processed incorrectly or been misused. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
How Long We Keep Your Information For
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We keep customer profile information that you have indicated you are happy for us to have in order to keep you up to date regarding our products and services and will keep this information until such time as you indicate you no longer wish us to keep this data.
Whenever we collect or process your Personal Information we’ll only keep it for as long as necessary for purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example, by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning. In the event that we anonymise your Personal Information we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Review may record incoming and outgoing telephone calls for training and monitoring purposes. We may use companies outside of the EU to monitor calls.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
Links To Other Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website.
Version: V1 January 2021